Translate

Friday, January 16, 2009

Trnava

Usually I would never travel to the city I have never visited and that is off the main road to our capital.

Well I did had a very good reason to go there. Young man Jozef lives there and I have had most inspirational time over past few months. This young man inspires me in his life with God and people around him.

I am his mentor through our SPM (school of leaders) but I have feeling that it is extraordinary different then just mentor and student.

On my visit to Trnava I was privileged to be at their team meeting. I was able to see and listen how Jozef leads and care for people. I could hear one of their Lutheran pastor speak about him, and finally udnerstand the context Jozef is serving.

I was able to walk around his city and listen the stories and meet the people and eat great "kebab".

I was able to visit his almost finished house that his parents build - what a great investment his parents are making I believe not just for them selves but for the kingdom. I am sure my wife would want us to hove such a home.

I was able to visit his family and feel the joy and beauty in the way how they relate to each other. And when I saw his father I realized why Jozef is so calm and filled with joy. So free and so eccepted, so loved and so giving love.

Our time was soon to be over so the last thing I was able to experience with Jozef was his place where he literally runs in to Gods presence. It is this very flat and big field that has no end and you can run and run and run... just be with Him... and is so quiet there...

The reason why Jozef is inspiration for me is his dedication and faithfulness to the call God gave him. And that is to stay in his city and get involved into the ministry of his local church as much as he has strength. Young as he is with all the talents in graphic, web, music, sports, and many more, would take such man somewhere else but not usually to the kingdom of God but to the kingdom of money...

I like his teachable heart. He loves to listen but he also speaks boldly when the Spirit troubles his heart.

I praise God for Jozef's life and invite you all to pray for him as he stands in so many responsibilities that he would keep shine and inspire many of his age (22).

No comments:

Post a Comment