Translate

Friday, January 9, 2009

Training for teams with our SPM students.

Once or twice per year we are encouraging our students from our school of leaders to bring their teams and experience great 24 hours of inspiration, depth, lessons, seminars, discussion, worship, activities, fun, and the dynamics of other 8 teams from all over the country.

I think when it comes to these trainings I feel that this is the reason I want to be serving God in this organization.

This time my responsibility was to teach at Worship seminar, leading worship time together, and the role of facilitator with one of 8 teams.

The highlight of the time together for me was the inspirational night with Zac.

The teams evaluation was high and that weekend was worth spending time energy and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment