Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We have a car

We want to thank all of you who have been faithfully praying and also giving for us and our situation with our car. God has choose this way to bring glory to Him self. And I am honored to be part of it.

I am not sure do you know the whole story since we have started to get so much financial gifts. So just in short> One of the christian families in Slovakia reading those previous blogs called us and explained that they wanted to help. Their offer to us was to return all of our debts for previous stolen car and than what is left then to give for this car. They said that they want to bless us by doing that. This car belonged to their father who passed away and left this almost new car in the garage. The car is 4 years old and has only 24800 miles. It suites our family well. We are praising God.

One of our neighbours have asked me> I dont know how you understand all of this but I see this as a miracle. I would not find help by anyone not even from my closest family...

Well I wanted you to hear this because this is result of your care for us as for your very closest family.

What is the outcome from this last 6 months?
- God made him self known to us and people who do not know Him yet.
- I and my family know him better
- My brother Robi who knew about God decided to walk daily with Him
- For those who watched this closely their faith has growned
- We enjoy the peace from no debets and fantastic car.

No comments:

Post a Comment