Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Can you help an old lady like me?

As I was going to Kompas today I have met this 72 years old lady by the name Božena. She had nice black clothes and I didn't expect her question on to me. She asked me: "Do you have 50 cents to help old lady? She explained why. I have asked few more questions about her family and then I LISTENED. She was nice old lady needed to eat something. Actually she decided to go to the store and on the longer walk she decided that she will ask few people. Well one of those actually 3rd was Draho. The lady is Catholic and she prays often to Marry. I had great chance to tell her about Love of Christ and that she can have personal relationship with Him. As we talked together we walked in to the shop and I offered her to take what she needs the most. She didn't took much she choose some basic stuff like sugar, pasta, oil, lentils, milk etc. As I paid for it I had unexplainable joy to share what was given to me on the first place. 
After we walked out the store and talked more she said that tomorrow is her 72 birthday. Even greater joy filled my heart. 
I have been visited by an opportunity to step in faith in to someone's life. I have learned that there is so much pain out there but that we are here to offer Christ's way of life. 
Well I thought to share this with you.
It is interesting how God is teaching me that when I decided to pray and fast for the house and for the financies that He is giving me similar opportunities on my side when I have a chance to be a giver better to say "the one who is passing over what was given by God."

No comments:

Post a Comment