Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

23 Days more

This is the number of days that we have till we can purchase the house.
Today we had few visits in our flat of those who would like to buy it but no serious buyer yet.

Today we received 90 EUR as first contribution towards the move. Praise God.

Today as I fast and pray I am also thinking a lot about the kind of the heart I have. I was thinking abouth how selfish I am. Here I am willing to fast for the house but how many times have I fasted for lost people? Today I have read from Luke 21 The Widow’s Offering:1While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. 2Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins.3“I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. 4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.” And I was reminded that it is All that God wants of our life not just what is left. So God did changed my perspective and showed me that If He is going to give us that house it will not be for us but for His kingdom and that he will only delight in it if we let Him use that house for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment