Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2011

JOY

My heart is filled with simple JOY.
Joy to belong to GOD, Him personnaly directly in His arms.
Joy to be living in this time in  Slovakia and seeing so much of what God is doing. Joy to know that if tomorrow I dont get up that means I am in His presence for ever.

4 days from now the 18th youth workers conference begins and cca 620 people are preparing to come. Please pray for those precious people. Pray that they will be willing to learn how to use word of God better in their ministry.
3x times through the program I lead worship pray that the time spent together would be in Gods presence.

7 days ago I had privilage to speak at one of our churches that we do our school of leaders. Levice is the biggest evangelical church around Slovakia and it is allways so sweet to be around them. For the first time they joined their club where nonbeliever where going with their teenager church group. What sweet energy there was that evening... I spoke on Wise man building house on rock... I took my family with me.

Day after this conference I will be going to Banska Bystrica church for elders meeting to discuss the continuation of FUSION in their church.

And now there is so much more to prepare for conference... broshures (500 pcs), name tags (650 pcs), few videos to edit, practise for worship, stage creation,... and so much more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment