Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23 days before our KPM starts.

The time for preparations is nearly over. And yet there is so much to do. One thing we are excited about is that this year we will be taking Bible as a topic. We will be encouraging all 600 of youth workers to take a good GRIP on the word of God in all they do in their ministry and everyday life. They all will get great instruction on how to use Bible to prepare the talk but mainly how to study it for them selves.
Please pray for protection over my family and myself, our small team and lots of volunteers.
This is my 5th year leading KPM and it has been a great journey of God's faithfulnes. I have learned big lessons of trust and faith. I believe He has done a lot work on my heart. But now it is time to pass it on to someone else. Please pray that I will have good passing on proces. Instead of my role as Executive director of this conference I am entering to new role and that is Fusion ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment