Translate

Monday, July 19, 2010

The country I have lived for 17 years needs HELP.


Serbia
Dragan Mitrovcan the director of National youth network (MREZA) has invited me to come to Serbia. He needs help with leading their youth workers conference. He told me that after 10 years of organizing it he has run out of strength and isnpiration and that my 5 years of experience could be well used in Serbia.
As you know I have came from this part of europe 11 years ago. So I still can speak the language and know some people who could be good influence in searching for all the youth leaders in this country.

STATUS:
- I am willing to help from Slovakia. Which will mean a lot of time on internet and skype. I also will only be able to help if the Lord allowe by providing the money.

Upcomming Ministry OPPORTUNITY:
- Dragan wants me to help him organize their next youth workers conference. This conference takes place in Serbia in the middle of December. I will need to go to visit Dragan for one week in August and one week before the conference. The conference lasts for 4 days.

The NEED:
400 $ for travels + 300$ for food and accomodation. And lots of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment