Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Visiting Rumbolds

I took 3 days vacation and our whole family went to the far east of our country 4 and half hours away. Bardejov is the city where our new missionary family Ed and Wendy Rumbolds moved their whole family from US to serve in local a Lutheran church in Slovakia. It was great time we had spend with them. Our kids played with their 5 children. We cooked and ate together. We learned Slovak language together. We jumped on the trampoline. It was fun. We love spending time with them. And they are an example of courage and faith for us. I have learned how much they live the principal of the old testament where Jews has been encouraged numerous times to teach their children the principals of Gods word all the time and all the places. It is just when there is little disobedience or attitude Ed or Wendy would immediately identify and put it in to the light of Gods word. Yes that was very inspiring. At one moment I have had wooden spoon in my hand as a tool of helping with the obedience and I had realized that before I would use it I would point to the truth of the Word of God first.

No comments:

Post a Comment