Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

REAL HUNGER


We thank God for being able to minister to people who has the hunger to know God.
We would like to thank you for your prayers. You have keep ed strong before God.
The 4 + 1/2 hours of journey to our first destination in to small village in the middle of the East of our country went really smoothly. Our kids have been unusually good and patient, they made it to be really good and easy trip.
At RANKOVCE we where welcomed by one of the former SPM students who organised it all. Immediately as we enter the village it was very clear that there is a life around this church because just when we arrived around 30 small children came out from church building where they had their club for children. Pastors house was open all the time and we could just see how many people coming or leaving their place. They welcomed us in their house.
That evening I spoke to youth group about WORSHIP. Usually they have around 15-20 people well tonight the number was almost doubled (people from nearby village's) and I mentioned this because this was the first sign to me of this hunger I speak about.
I stood up to speak so humbled by what I already experienced and suddenly I realized by their look how hungry these young people are. I felt so filled with Gods spirit and was so amazed how much joy I had while I was sharing the truths about WORSHIP.
When I was finished one young man came to me and said: "I just want to tell you that GOD was present here tonight. If you will ever doubt about and wonder about that fact please don't because God has used you here tonight."
Please praise God for this because God has heard our prayers.

Finally we said good bye and have followed one great servant from near by city called HAVRY who took us to next small village. The 40 minutes trip was great EAST experience through bumpy roads through small hills and woods.

We arrived to DENISAs house who hosted us with her family for two days. She is one of our lektors at SPM and she invited us to serve at their youth group. Next morning while our kids were playing Zuzka and I have done more preparation for the night talk about the "relationships that leads to marriage". I realize how great it is to work together with my wife on these talks. We are great team. We love to travel. We love to speak and encourage people. So tonight we have spoke and I sang few love songs and then we had few conversations. One young man is determined to come and see me in the near future. What a great time to be able to serve these young people with the life God has allowed us to live.

Our final destination was at BARDEJOV the place where our new missionary couple with 5 kids from USA arrived just 5 days ago. Great inspirational time with them. Seeing them stand in front of new congregation who welcomed them and realizing how much they had to sacrifice in order to be obedient to God's call, my heart cry ed with joy. And that is what I expressed when I stood in front of that church representing our whole TCK team. God is good and He brings help at right time with right measure.


This is the testimony of how God is at work in the east of our country.

P.S. I have to say also this. When we reflected with Zuzka about what just happened we just had an amazing dream a vision. What if we could get big CARAVAN or the BUS adapted in to a small house and just GO around the SLOVAKIA - lifting the hearts and encouraging leaders and just serve...We would love to do this what we just experience more. Pray with us and If God allowes we might just do that more.

No comments:

Post a Comment