Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Church day.


Our church has been remembering its beginning when we started 3 years ago. For this cause we have gone out with the whole chruch family and the friends and few neighbours. We cooked out "gulas" played a lot fun games and few even went for rafting.
This was a good outreach event. We could meet some people that seldomly come in to our community.
There are also few new things connected with my involvement in the leadership of our church. I have asked for a year of break. Part of this is due to my deep desire and I believe a GOds call to write new songs but also because of quite full schedule with our national organization TCK.
Our kids love when Zuzka and I are teaching sunday school and this was the sunday we could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment