Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Banska Bystrica - Part 2

So we went to visit Banska Bystrica. On Saturday we visited the school and just spend time socializing, discussing and just hanging together. On sunday they had their special program at the chruch for first graders. Actually first graders had a musical that they played to whole church and their nonbelivers parents. THe musical was is English language. Waw what a moment to have filled church with this kind of people and be able to share the Word of God with them.
So now we could even touch what we have been talking about. I was even leading one worship song at that meeting. After the chruch we had full tables with sandwiches and cakes and a lot of conversation went on. Slavo and Mata aproached us and asked: "SO when COULD YOU MOVE?"
So far there have been no decission yet. It looks exciting and challenging but I really was not looking for to go somewhere elese from Zilina. Most of all I would not want to leave KOMPAS ministry that is under Josiah Venture. I spoke little bit with my boss of this situation and so far there is no connection between our vision at TCK and what I would do there If I want to stay with TCK...

I do not have peace to stop thinking about it. I'd like to investigate this more. I really don't know exactly what could be our next step. The only thing I know is that I have committed for one more year here in Zilina with TCK. But what could be in one year time I do not know.
I can imagine a few things that could happen once we are there. One is to help youth leaders in this city to continue do outreach together. Even to invite them and their teams to help organize the whole KPM-conference for youth leaders which would strengthen their teams a lot. Organize a extended TCK office and find new workers with the calling to HELP, TRAIN and INSPIRE youth workers...And then the things connected to the church where we have got invitation from.
So please pray with us. We need you in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment