Translate

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KOV-youth workers conference


God is Good.
This conference has been a greates place on earth to be over last weekend together with 65 youth workers from Serbia. I had this great honour to instruct the leader of the conference in the proces (last 3 months) as he never done such conference. It has been even greater joy to go there in person and help the final happening. I was even able to take two of my desciple who served with me. And yes we learned all so much.

Please pray for MREZA - serbian national youth workers training organisation as they are in search for their new National leader.
It was my personal joy that after 11 years since I have left Serbia I could be part of such significant event.
Thankyou for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment