Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Youth leaders conference in SERBIA

You all know that I grew up in Serbia right? And that piece of my heart is still there.
Well over few last months some hard things have happend in the leadership of Serbian national training organization called MREZA. The leaders wife has decided to divorce which lead on his resignation. The rest of the team have still decided that they will go on and prepare this years youth workers conference.
The main coordinator have had a lot of question on how to do a conference as he never did one before but there is a great progress on their part. I have followed with him all the parts of the conference and we pray that God would just interveen.
We are sensing that God is in controll and that He wants to build this young generation of leaders in Serbia. We are expecting around 60 youth workers. Please pray for strength and wisdom over Serbian team. I would also appreciate prayers for wisdom over me as I play role of experienced director of youth workers conference that I would hear the Spirit of God to not overload the growth of movement in Serbia by our SLovak experience. That my help would not come from my own wisdom but Gods heart.

I am planning to go down to serbia on these dates 8. - 12. of december. The conference is 10.-12. but it would be good to help prepare and also I would take few of my boys who I desciple to experience it with me. Pray for extra travels acoomodation and food expences.
Pray for right people to register and come for the conference.
Pray for the serbian team.

No comments:

Post a Comment