Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

Upcomming TODAY - prayer needed

Today we pray for God's wisdom, for His leadership, for His Grace.
Today Zuzka is leaving on 4 hours trip to a village on the East of Slovakia place called NESVADY. Some 15 woman would meet for Saturday breakfast and they invited Zuzka to speak to them about Sarah. Pray for her as she is preparing that God would use her in His way. May she be bold in speaking truth and ispiring other woman in obedience and love. Johanna is looking forward to have great trip with Zuzka.

Today I am invited to speak and lead worship at nearby city MARTIN. Lutheran youth invited me to help them in the area of worship. I pray that tonight it will be a night of worship. I pray that the Spirit of God would come in and start the fire of worship that would last forever. I am taking boys Oli and Viktor with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment