Translate

Monday, July 27, 2009

My siblings

I love my broter and 3 sisters.

Iveta is the only one at the moment living in different country so it is allway a great event whe she comes with her family for the visit.


We did some trips and eat some good food even grilled.

My mother came almost too and that would be first time in last 2 years. The good news about my mother is that she is finally back home. 17 years ago she left our family running away from all of us from our father to live with another man. At the presence she is by herself alone because all of us have moved away or have got our own families. I pray that she will let Christ ...to transform her life entairely because as for now she lives under compunction as how people point at her with finger how bad person she is. I think she has problem to receive forgivenes that CHrist ofers to her. SHe lacks friends and I am just looking for the way how to get her closer to us here in SLovakia. Besides that my kids do not know her and that is so sad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment