Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 years ago i have arrived to Žilina

Today I celebrate the way how God led me in spite of my fears to even think about moving.
10 years ago I was saying good bye to my colleges at christian evangelistic center where i worked for 8 years. I was saying good bye to our 120 years old church to the youth children and family.
Today i am filled with joy knowing that God is in and with me. Today i know that it was good to obey and move. God had allowed me to touch His ministry that touches hundreds of youth leaders across whole nation. And most of all God has touched my life and changed my life.

Today as I sit at the trainers conference in czech republic at our european Josiah venture organisation and i am learning even more amazing stuff about God my heart is very thankfull.
Our main topic is: "passing the baton of descipleship to the next generation"
let me pass on you few amazing truthts.
"If you are going to finish your race well you have to have clear understanding for the finish line."
"I run the race of other."
"You are not a desciple maker - Jesus through Holly Spirit is."
"You are sent by God not only to start the race but to FINISH the race."
"Create a disciple making community by inviting others in to it."
"Do not break the chain of passing the baton of descipleship... It is costly for the kingdom."
"Fruitfull disciples make a habit of doing things that unfruitfull disciple do not."
"Pray specifically for certain open door."
"Pray for specific people by making list of 10 most wanted people for kingdom."
"When you wait for natural transittion in conversation with people that need Christ do not wait too long because that transittion might never come. BE DIRECT WIT RESPECT by asking them for permission to go deeper in your conversation and if you get it never finish without CHALLENGE FOR TRUSTING their life to Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment