Translate

Friday, March 20, 2009

Pray for us as we GO to the east... 20. - 25. march

Part of my work in TCKompas is to mentor few of the students we have in our SCHOOL of LEADERS.

And the idea is that I visit that student where his local church is and experience him in action. But this time I am taking my family too. And this is very exciting for me personally because I did wanted actually it is my dream that we would together with Zuzka serve others more together and not allways just me.

Actually this is the plan:
20th. - Traveling 3 hours
- Zuzka and Draho speaking at the teenager club on the topic relationships and purity...

21th.- Hanging out for the most of the day with Jano Havrila - the student I mentor.
- At evening I lead worhip and Jano (my student is speaking) and I am taking notes for further evaluation...

22nd. - Visiting the church I grew up when I was little
- Visiting relatives and friends

23rd. - Visitinig a family with 2 small children whose mother fights tumor in her head...

24th. - Visiting more cloese relatives
- Later in the day I have KPM meeting where we plan our annual conference and this time we are focusing on the program on the min stage...

25th. - One more meeting with the SIET - our national youth network
- Traveling home.

Please pray for
- the protection on the roads traveling
- Words to speak at meetings
- Worship to be used by God to draw people closer to Himself
- Health for the kids and us
- Joy that we would bring in to the homes we enter and exit

No comments:

Post a Comment